These are the instructions to flash or write IMEI on Qualcomm, MTK, SpreadTrum devices using Read&Write Tool.
Battery should be atleast 50 percent
DOWNLOAD and Extract Read&Write Tool on your computer. Open WRTool.exe Open Settings by Clicking on File > Config Now, under PlateformConfig select the Device Chipset Type
Under ComPort select USB. Under DataFileConfig choose BP and AP file from your device stock firmware file (both file comes with the mediatek stock firmware and if you dont have mediatek device then you dont have to add the BP and AP file).
If its a dual SIM device then select the IMEI1 and IMEI2 then Click on OK to continue. Write the IMEI in the IMEI1 and IMEI2 Box respectively.
Click on Write to begin the Write or Flash Process. Usually Writing IMEI takes a minute to complete. Once IMEI writing is done you will see green Pass message.
Launch Miracle Box Click MTK Tab Click Unlock/Fix Tick Read Pattern Click Start Button Turn off device and connect to PC using USB Miracle Box will detect device Wait for few seconds for Miracle Box to analyse the pattern of the device.
Done, the process is complete The Pattern code will be displayed in numbers. Input according to the 3X3 matrix input on the device Example: 125789 You will draw the pattern from dot 1 to 2 to 5 to 7 to 8 to 9
Ever faced with the situation where you are downloading a 1.5gb file on a slow network with a 2gb data plan, all for the download to reach 1.2gb and fail.
If so, then i believe you know how frustrating it can be.
But, the good news is, if you are on Uc browser, there is hope and you can recover and resume the download.All you have to do is to follow the steps below
1. Open file manager and go to UCDownloads folder.
2. Cut that file and .dltemp extension file of same name.
3. Paste them in any other folder.
4. Open UC Browser, hold that file and get details of that file, copy the file url.
5. Delete that file from Ucweb download manager, open that url and download again.
6. Let it download upto 300 kb and then pause the download.
7. Exit UC Browser and open file manager, goto UCDownloads folder delete that file with .dltemp extension of same name.
8. Cut the previous file with .dltemp file and paste it to UCDownloads folder.
9. Now open UC Browser and resume download.
3. In Blocks Map, focus on the Scatter and Size columns
4. Click Create Scatter file and save the scatter file to a known location on the PC
5. Launch SP Flash Tool
6. Click Scatter Loading and select the scatter file you created above in the window that pops up
7. Click Read Back at the top.
BACKING UP JUST ONE IMG/PARTITION(eg only boot.img)
* Click Add
* A new item (N/A) will be created in the white box below, ensure its ticked
* Double-click the newly created item and save it as Boot.img
In the dialogue box that appears, tick Hex. * For Start address, enter the value under the Scatter column for the
file / partition you wish to extract . Example, if
the value under scatter for Boot.img in Mtkdroidtools/blocks map is 00023A0000,convert it to Hex form by replacing all zeros before the first non zero digit with 0x (00023A0000 = 0x23A0000).
* For Length, convert the value under Size column for the file/partition you wish to extract to Hex form. Example, if
the value under Size for Boot.img in Mtkdroidtools/blocks map is 0000F00000. Hex form is 0xF00000 * Click Ok .
* Click Read Back
* Connect the phone to PC while switched off and wait for Read Back to be complete
* When Read Back is complete, you'll get a Green Circle with OK.
BACKING UP THE ENTIRE ROM
* Launch Sp flash tool
* Click Scatter Loading and select the scatter file you created above in the window that pops up
* Click Read Back at the top. * Click Add
* Double-click the new item and save it as ROM_1
In the box, leave Hex ticked. For start address, leave it as it is
(0x000.....) . * For Length, enter the value under the Scatter column for FAT or Userdata ( the very last item is
recommended). Eg FAT is 0097140000 ( which is 0x97140000 in Hex form )
* Click Read Back then connect the switched off phone to PC.
* When Read Back is complete, you'll get a Green circle with OK.
* Go back to MTK Droid Tools
* Click To process file ROM_ from Flash Tool.
* Select the ROM_1 file you saved above in the window that pops up.
* Wait for MTK Droid tools to finish copying
When prompted to make CWM Recovery automatically, click Yes or No depending on your choice.
* Open the folder where you saved the ROM_1 file to, you should see the backup folder for the phone. * All Done.
Note; Do not interrupt a Readback, otherwise you might end up with a bricked phone.
If instead, you want to learn how to make an mtk backup using the "rooting method". Click HERE
To learn how to flash Mtk backup using sp flashtool. Click HERE
To create a Pac file from a Spreadtrum backup, do the following. REQUIREMENTS 1. Pc 2. Yaffey. Download 3. Research Download Tool. Download 4. Complete Spreadtrum backup. SEE HOW
DUPLICATE YOUR SPREADTRUM BACKUP BEFORE YOU START THIS. PROCEDURE 1. Launch Yaffey and click open. 2. In the window that pops up, navigate to the spreadtrum backup folder and select userdata.img then click Open. 3. In the summary prompt that pops up, click Ok. 4. Locate Dalvik-cache on the list and expand it. Highlight everything under Dalvik-cache and click delete at the top. 5. Click Save as at the top.
6. Navigate to the backup folder and rename the file to userdata.img then click Save.
7. On the Save summary prompt, click Ok. Close Yaffey.
8. Ensure the system.img is also in the backup about to be packed.
9. Launch Research Download Tool and click on the Settings icon
10. In the window that pops up, Go to Select product to select your CPU type.
11. Right-click on NV. In the window that pops up, navigate to the backup and select nvitems.bin then click Open.
12. Repeat this procedure for the other items on the list, selecting their corresponding files from the backup folder.
13. Click Packet. When prompted, Click Yes.
14. Enter your Product alias and Product versio.
15. Click on the Saving path file browser icon.
16. Select the location you wish to save the .pac file to then click Save.
17. Click Ok. When its done, you'll get a prompt saying Packing complete.
REQUIREMENTS 1. Pc. 2. Rooted Spreadtrum phone with sufficient Sd card space. 3. Install Spreadtrum drivers on Pc. SEE HOW 4. Install and Setup adb and fastboot on the Pc. SEE HOW 5. Enable adb detect the spreadtrum device using this guide HERE 6. Download and Install Busybox Stericson or Busybox jrummy
1. Download BackupTools.tar and copy it to the same directory as adb.exe
2. Launch adb, type the commands below and press enter after each command.
adb push backuptools.tar /data/local/tmp adb shell su -c mount -o rw, remount rootfs/ su -c "tar -xvpf /data/local/tmp/backuptools.tar" su -c ". /mkbackup.sh"
* x - means extract * v - means list files as extracted * f - means the name of the archive to be extracted * p - means retain permission
After the above command, all partitions on the spreadtrum device will be backed up to the backup directory on the device memory card.
POSSIBLE ERROR MESSAGES AND FIXES
* "User unallowed: Operation not permitted" FIX - On the device, set adb to allow in the Superuser application. * "tar: Cant remove old file...: read-only file system" FIX - Run the remount command above properly. * "sh: applet not found" FIX - Install Busybox jrummy instead of Stericson
This tool is especially useful to flash Spreadtrum firmwares in BIN format. This works only for devices with 6820 & 8810 CPU
>DOWNLOAD and Install spreadtrum drivers.
>Download and Extract GPG Dragon
>Launch GPG Dragon
>Click on Spreadtrum Tab
>Under Mobile Option, Select 6280_Android or 8810_Android
>Click the button with 3 dots [...] near C:\Temp_File.bin bar
>Select the pac or bin file you want to flash
>Click Start Button
>You will see Scanning USB Port
>Connect the spreadtrum device you want to flash to PC while holding volume down button
>GPG Dragon will Read the phone info and the pac or bin file info then you will see a message Waiting for your confirmation...
>Tick the partitions you want to flash and select OK (do not untick anything if you want to do full flash)
>You will see a purple progress bar with percentage completed.
>When flashing is complete, you will see a message All Done!
>You can now disconnect the device and reboot.
To remove pattern lock or Google account but dont want to do a full flash, just tick only UserData and flash.
Recent Samsung devices requires you to enter the Google account used previously on the device before a factory reset from the recovery menu was performed.
The steps below is how to remove FRP on Samsung devices using odin.
Download and Install Samsung USB drivers. Download Odin.
Download and Extract FRP Reset Pack.
Inside the extracted folder, you will see FRP of different devices.
Extract the one of the device you want to remove FRP lock
Click on PDA or AP button
Navigate to the folder containing the FRP file of your device
Select the file (eg J700F_FRP_Reset)
Boot device into download mode by Holding Volume Down + Home + Power button
Connect device to PC using USB
Odin will detect device and display its COM PORT
Click Start button and wait for process to complete (takes about 5secs)
The Pack above contain FRP files for the following phones below
If you get and error message with invalid md5, rename the file from tar.md5 to tar