2. Yaffey. Download
3. Research Download Tool. Download
4. Complete Spreadtrum backup. SEE HOW
DUPLICATE YOUR SPREADTRUM BACKUP BEFORE YOU START THIS.
1. Launch Yaffey and click open.
2. In the window that pops up, navigate to the spreadtrum backup folder and select userdata.img then click Open.
3. In the summary prompt that pops up, click Ok.
4. Locate Dalvik-cache on the list and expand it. Highlight everything under Dalvik-cache and click delete at the top.
5. Click Save as at the top.
6. Navigate to the backup folder and rename the file to userdata.img then click Save.
7. On the Save summary prompt, click Ok. Close Yaffey.
8. Ensure the system.img is also in the backup about to be packed.
9. Launch Research Download Tool and click on the Settings icon
10. In the window that pops up, Go to Select product to select your CPU type.
11. Right-click on NV. In the window that pops up, navigate to the backup and select nvitems.bin then click Open.
12. Repeat this procedure for the other items on the list, selecting their corresponding files from the backup folder.
13. Click Packet. When prompted, Click Yes.
14. Enter your Product alias and Product versio.
15. Click on the Saving path file browser icon.
16. Select the location you wish to save the .pac file to then click Save.
17. Click Ok. When its done, you'll get a prompt saying Packing complete.